- Formation of limestone and knowledge of the physical properties of limestone.
- Better understanding of the harvesting and fabrication process of natural limestone.
- How to clean, match existing structures, anchoring methods, and common installation procedures.
- Understand the attributes of natural stone and its relevance within sustainable practices and design.
- Utilizing natural limestone by understanding shape, texture, and color, to achieve a desired design and final product.
Architects, owners, builders, specifying partners, distributors and residential, commercial and institutional designers.
PowerPoint presentation, handouts and natural stone samples.
HDMI or Flash Drive compatible television or projector or with screen.
US Stone Industries Regional Management or Project Management team member who has successfully completed training and received certification.